- In rare cases, the transfer table command may skip exporting an updated row if a target table is a datapage locked table or datarow locked table
- the transfer command may hang up if a target table has forwarded rows
- large I/O pools are configured and can contain pages of the target table
- In a chunk of pages (MASS), one of pages has a row with DOL_ROW_HAS_ADDR and another page has the corresponding forwarded row (DOL_ROW_FORWARDED)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
forwarded_rows, DOL table, table command, transfer table, datapage, datarow, I/O buffer pools, CR728027, CR#728027, 728027 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.