This KBA describes how to customize the message an applicant receives when applying for a position on an RCM Career Site
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - RCM
Reproducing the Issue
- An applicant applies for a job via the RCM Career Site
- A "Thanks for applying" message is displayed
- You would like to customize the message the applicant receives
The message can be customized for Internal and/or External Career Sites by following these steps:
- Login to SuccessFactors as an Admin
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings
- You can either keep the "Default message" or change to "Custom message"
- Select "Custom Message" and an HTML editor appears
- Add in your custom message and Save
SF SuccessFactors RCM Recruit Career Site Internal External custom message text display submit application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To