During implementation of Harvard Manage Mentor (HMM) Open Content Network vendor, to get SSO to work between SuccessFactors Learning Management System and HMM, an assertion URL has to be configured in Provisioning.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Only Support or Partners can take the following steps to update Provisioning with the assertion URL.
- Log into Provisioning
- In the Section 'Service Provider Settings', click 'Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings'
- Click 'Add another Service Provider ACS'
- In the 'Assertion Consumer Service' enter 'https://myhbp.org/ping/sp/ACS.saml2' (without quotes)
- In the 'Logout URL' enter 'https://myhbp.org/ping/sp/SLO.saml2' (without quotes)
- Leave all other fields empty
- Click 'Save'
HMM, open content network, online, course, integration, integrate, OCN, harvard manage mentor, sf, lms, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-OCN , Open Content Network , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , How To