- Threshold and reminder period for APM Learning expiration has information in parentheses that it can be set up to 1000
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SystemAdmin/automatic processes
- select "Learning expiration" apm
- you can see below highlighted information in parentheses
- It is set to show only hint for text that can be populated
- Number 1000 in parentheses does not specify maximum number of value,
- If threshold threshold is x days, then system should generate notifications for learning entities expiring in next x days. The number 1000 is not of any significance and that is more of a hint text that is provided, threshold could be configured to a number greater than 1000 as well.
- 1000 is a hint text and not a max value.
- value 1000 for threshold and reminder period in learning expiration apm, - maximum number of days set for learning expiration apm , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem