Customer wants to add numeric type field to self-defined info-structure as selection field as follows:
- Go to self-defined info-structure via SE11(For example S998)
- Add numeric type field(For example UMMENGE) to selection screen.
- Select the records with numeric type field (For example sales quantity) equaling to zero.
However, numeric type fields cannot be as selection fields for an analysis in standard.
This article introduces a workaround to achieve the function.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MCSI, MCAF, MCG3, MCIS, MCQA, MCRQ, MCS1, MCSH, MCSJ, MCSK, MCSL, MCSR, MCU3 , KBA , SD-IS-REP , Reporting , LO-LIS-REP , Reporting , MM-IS-PU-RPT , Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.