- Report fails to refresh due to invalid prompt value.
- The same report refresh successfully depending on the value selected for a hierarchy prompt.
When refreshing a report based off an SAP BW BEx query with a hierarchy variable in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it fails with the error:
"An error has occured while fetching your query. This is most likely caused by invalid prompt values. Please try refreshing your report with new prompt values or contacting your system administrator (JRC00005572)"
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
CR4E, CRFE, CR For Enterprise, BEx Invalid Value , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.