- Portal rendering issues.
- Applications unable to open in new Window.
- Issue in Portal when using via Enterprise Mode or Compatibility View
- Setting the property "Display in separate headerless portal window (standard mode)" and the content still opens in Quirks mode.
- Receiving the Popup "The standards mode is not supported for document modes less than 8 (Note 1970689)".
- Receiving error on the screen:
A critical rendering error has been detected._______________________________
This application cannot be used because it was started in the wrong browser mode. Internet
Explorer runs in standards mode (IE9 or higher). The application was started, however, in
compatibility mode.(Note 1970689).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java.
- Enterprise Portal.
- Enterprise mode "turned on" in the "Internet Explorer 11".
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, Enterprise Mode, Internet Explorer, IE11, Compatibility Mode, Microsoft, Enterprise mode, Compatibility View, PAM This application cannot be used because it was started in the wrong browser mode. Internet Explorer runs in standards mode (IE9 or higher). The application was started, however, in compatibility mode.(Note 1970689). , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.