- You are running user applications on SAP ASE database.
- The system runs into irreparable and irreversible ASE error conditions due to one or more of the following, collectively:
- ASE transaction log is completely full (Error 1105/3475)
- ASE transaction log is corrupt (Error 695/834)
- The database is subsequently inaccessible and unrecoverable
- You consider truncating the ASE transaction log, with the database in bypass recovery mode, in order to clear the above conditions.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) (all versons)
dump, transaction, corrupt, suicide, no_log, rebuild_log, CR784167, CR#784167, 784167 , KBA , nolog , saucide log , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.