- How to insert an email address hyperlink on Jam so that clicking the link will launch your mail client with the users email address.
- Within a group in SAP Jam you may wish to add a link so that users can email individuals.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Wherever there is the link icon you can add an e-mail address hyperlink, some examples include:
- Within a text widget:
- Within a Wiki:
- Click the link icon;
- Select 'URL' from the 'All' dropdown menu;
- Insert the text that you want to appear and the e-mail address in the format 'mailto:email address' (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and click 'Insert Link';
- This will result in an email address hyperlink. When a user clicks on the hyperlinkthe users mail client will launch, ready to send email to the recipents email address.
Please note: The People Widget offers this functionality but in certain cases this would not be ideal, e.g. if you want to include the link within a sentence.
jam hyperlink email address, jam hyperlink wiki, jam hyperlink widget , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To