- The MLT Metric Lookup Table is not auto populating with the expected data and calculations.
- Metric-look-up table, field-rating, field-desc, and actual-achievement was configured in Objective Plan.
- When create an objective the rating and description should be calculated automatically, it seems it is required to save changes before to see the rating and description.
- The rating and description are not being calculated automatically before click save changes, but the calculated rating and description only display when the newly added Goal is edited.
- This issue is the same in PM, the objective section is not showing the rating.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
goals objectives metric lookup table auto-population , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.