- In threaded kernel mode, killing a CIS spid with outstanding i/o can cause a segv
- the spid doing remote i/o is killed two times.
- a SIGSEV followed by a stack trace that includes the module np_conn_doconnect ()
- there is a segv in the native thread
- the scheduler has recursive bus error
- there is a message that the scheduler has shut down
Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
threaded, kernel mode, retry_delays, CIS, spid, i/o, segv, sp_addserver, SIGBUS, ct_cancel, sp_who, ct_connect, SIGSEGV, np_conn_doconnect (), CR700640, CR#700640, 700640 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.