- Unsupported curve exeption when adding a new Data Services repository configuration or testing an existing connection in CMC.
- Unexpected error when processing request for service. Nested Exception is com.sap.icc.remote.ApplicationServiceException when adding a new connection in Information Steward in CMC.
- Unsupported curve: 1.2.840.10045.3.1.7
- Unsupported curveId: 29
- There is a problem to connect to repository: [The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "Unsupported curve: 1.2.840.10045.3.1.7". ClientConnectionId:7a446e7f-3d75-443b-8d08-0aed17b35c0b]
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP6 or above
- SAP Information Steward 4.2 SP6 or above
BODS , DS , BI , BIP , IPS , IS , curve exception, SSL, Unsupported curve, repository, repository connection, repository connection problem, SQL Server , KBA , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.