- A role that is granted through a non-default login profile can be deactivated
- A role that is granted when it is executed in another session (or in same session)
- if a default login profile exists in the server and logged in with profile
- if a default login profile (all the roles) has not been granted
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- AIX 64bit
- HP-UX on IA64 64bit
- Linux on Power 64bit
- Linux on x86 64 64bit
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86 64 64bit
- Windows on x64 64bit
role, proc_role, profile, sp_adduser, granted, revoked, alter login, testlogin1, CR#711453, CR711453, 711453 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.