- You have multiple versions of SQL Anywhere installed
- You ran a SQL Anywhere utility that has no version number associated with it (for example, dbisql or dbinit) and it launches a version you don't want
- You see mismatching version related error messages
- SAP SQL Anywhere - All supported versions
- Sybase SQL Anywhere - All supported versions
- Windows OS - All supported versions
anyhwere, asa, environment, path, where, cmd, cmd.exe, execute , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-UTL , SQL Anywhere - Utilities , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.