- Set legend color for combined column and line chart.
- Switch between Compose room and Visualize room.
- The legend color does not persist.
SAP Lumira Desktop 1.31 (originally)
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0/2.1 (issue remains for promoted documents from 1.X)
Reproducing the Issue
- In Lumira Desktop create a "Combined Stack Chart with 2 Y-Axes" diagram.
- Change the color of the line chart and reload the document within the Lumira desktop application.
- Tthe color of the line is still changed, but in the legend the color turns to the standard color again.
Issue has been identified as defect.
The issue is resolved in SAP Lumira 1.31, patch 1 (1.31.1), released on Aug. 12, 2016.
NOTE FOR PROMOTED DOCUMENTS:
If documents affected by this issue have been promoted to Lumira Discovery 2.0/2.1, this issue might still affect those charts.
The workaround in this case - due to differences in how to create combined chart - is to select colors before assigning measures to secondary axis. This will assure that colors remain what they were originally on the same axis.
The solution for those is to re-create those charts, as the issue does not affect new documents created in Lumira 2.0/2.1
colour stay change save , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem