When you try to open a custom fine tuning activity which you have creating via SDK solution, you will receive the following errors:
- The Target UI Component is Not Assigned to any Work Center View.
- Please contact your system administrator.
- UI Component Name: YABC_BC/SRC/XYZ.QA.uicomponent, where YABC is the solution name and XYZ is the UI component file name.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- UI Designer Environment
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Business Configuration work center
- Implementation Projects view
- Open Activity List.
- Find and open the relevant fine tuning activity
- Open the link
- The error appears
The reason for the issue is that you have not assigned your UI component to the Implementation work center view in the UI Designer.
- Open the UI component from the SDK
- Go to Configuration Explorer tab
- Expand the folder SAP_BYD_APPLICATION_UI
- Expand BCTools folder
- Expand Workcenter folder
- Double Click on ImplementationProjects_WCView
- Now switch the tab to Extensibility Explorer
- Click on Assign Component to View
- Select the box in the component field and from the popup, select the relevant component of your solution
- Click on Apply button
- Select the button Save and Activate
- Close the UI Designer and Perform Deploy Business Configuration in the solution
- Activate the solution
- Refresh the UI and open the finetuning activity
Target UI does not exist, Error in fine tuning activity, business configuration , KBA , error in finetuning activity , target ui not found , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To