- You are running Software Update Manager(SUM) on an ABAP only system that was previously split from a dual stack (ABAP + Java) system.
- You have started SUM with the correct URL for ABAP only upgrades
- SUM fails during PREP_INIT/SETSYNC_PREP_STARTED phase with the following error:
Last error code set: No synchronization mechanism available
- J2EECHK.LOG contains the following traces from a previsouly existing Java system
4 ETQ399 Profile parameter 'rdisp/j2ee_start' is 1
4 ETQ399 Request handler 'J2EE' determined internally as 1
4 ETQ399 Detected JSCS instance via instance name scan.
4 ETQ399 Java SCS instance '' is detected.
- Any version of Software Update Manager
- ABAP system previsouly split from a dual stack (ABAP + Java) system
Software Update Manager, SUM, SETSYNC_PREP_STARTED, J2EECHK.LOG, PREP_INPUT_CHECK, J2EE_CHK1 , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.