- Finish Button not visible
- Next button is not available. I see only the Back button. There is no option to proceed forward
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- One of the reason might be that the configuration of the panel is not correct. If the panel is configured as a stop panel then Next or Finish button will not be visible.
- Group of controls (e.g Picklist, Data list) are created inside a Table
Check the following:
Check if the affected panel is a STOP panel.
- Go to Onboarding Application
- Click Settings tab
- Click Panels
- Choose the Wizard where you have the issue
- Click the custom panel and Click edit. Refer to the below screen shot (This will open the configuration of the custom panel)
Check if group of controls is inside the Table
- Remove the fields/controls from the table and place it oustside the table
- Create a fresh panel without a table
Missing Button, Custom panel, could not move to next panel, cannot move forward, next button is missing in the panel, next button, could not see next button, cannot proceed to next panel, could not finish, no finish button, stuck in the panel , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem