- In SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM), Selection Profile for Freight Units (FUs) is created where the FUs should be selected according to the Geographical Selection Attributes.
- FU is planned on the Transportation Cockpit for example with manual planning. As a result, a new FU stage is created where the geographical data is changed. This stage does not pass anymore to the Selection Attributes. However this FU still appears on the Transportation Cockpit.
- Similarly, if a new stage for Container Unit or Freight Order is created as part of planning and the new location does not match the geographical data, the stage still appears in the Cockpit.
- Refresh in cockpit does not work
This KBA explains the behavior using Freight unit as an example
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
FU FO, CU, TU, selection profile Geographical Selection Attributes, location zone, container units stage, planning , KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , TM-PLN-PS , Profiles and Settings , TM-PLN-TU , Transportation Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.