- After upgrade from BI 4.1 SP 2 to BI 4.1 SP 6, scheduling or rescheduling a report/publication of any format leads to errors.
- When scheduling or rescheduling an existing WebI instance, the following error message is received
|Cannot cast class com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.SchedulableCategoryContentInfoObject to interface com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.desktop.common.IPublicationInfo|
- When scheduling or rescheduling an excel instance, the following error message is received -
- Reports run successfully (ie: issue only related to scheduling)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 SP06 Patch 6.4
- Tomcat 7
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BI, 4.1. Business Intelligence, Publication, Error, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.