After posting a job requisition by using the eQuest Integration, the job doesn't show in the Job Board Posting section.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SucessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Post the job from the successfactor page
2. Complete all the steps in the Equest page from Step 1 to Step 4
3. click submit
4. The job requisition has been posted successfully in the job board for example in Monster.
5. However, when you come back the Job board page in the User Interface is blank.
The Return URL was not bringing back the information from Equest.
1. Check all the steps of the configuration of The Equest Integration, especially the Return URL. You can check it by using the following steps:
Provisioning > EQuest Integration Setting > Return URL
Example of a wrong Return Url: (successfactors.com)
The correct Link should be the same as the URL of the instance, so the Return URL should be:
posting, job requisition, Equest, Job Board, posting section, EQuest Integration Setting, return URL , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem