Dashboard is showing tables with two columns instead of Pie, Line, column Charts.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Dashboard and Tiles
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Dashboard or Report Center and run any standard or Custom Dashboard
Run any Tile on the Homepage
- The tiles in the Dashboard will be in the form of tables instead of charts.
The issue is caused due to a setting called "Enhanced Screen Reader Support" checked in the instance.
- Go to Options
- Click Accessibility Settings
- Uncheck "Enhanced Screen Reader Support" option.
- Once the setting is unchecked, Tiles will be visible in the form of charts.
Dashboard UI, Youcalc UI, Enhanced Screen Reader Support, Dashboard, Tile, Table, Graph, missing, Issue, Dashboard Showing Table intead of Chart , KBA , dashboard shows text instead of graph , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem