- I want to remove the text "Signature Step" from the onboarding dash board
- I have unchecked the option ‘Auto Follow Signature Step’ but still in onboarding, text Signature Step is still appearing.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Few of the reason for the text "signature Step" apearing in the onboarding dashboard
- Signture step is not disabled in super admin site
- There are few forms which is configured to have the manager signature
- Before disabling the signature step, you have few activites in signature step
- The AutoFollow Signature step option does not affect the display. This option when it is checked, the signature step will follow orientation step . If it is unchecked then you will have a separate Signature step activity.
- Orientation Step is still enabled in SuperAdmin for the process.
Pre-requisite : Onboarding Super admin site access, Provisioning
- Go to provisioning and check the correct mapping of the account
- Go to the super admin site of the correct environment (Production / Stage / Preview)
- Go to the account
- Click on Process
- Review the process whether it's signature step is enabled. Remove the signature step from this process
- Go to onboarding application and check whether you have uncompleted signature step activity. complete those activities.
- Go to Reference files -> Forms in onboarding and check whether you have any forms which is configured to have manager signature. If so, please remove the manager signature configuration.
- Go to Process in SuperAdmin -> Remove the Orientation Step
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem