- It takes a very long time when searching for users in 'Administrative Domain Privilege' and 'Administrative Privilege' using the Edge browser.
- BizX Platform
- Edge Browser
Reproducing the Issue
This will affect only customers using the legacy permission model (not Role Based Permissions) and the Edge browser
- Disable RBP, enable 'Administrative Domain Privilege' in provisioning
- Go to Admin Center->'Administrative Domain Privilege', search all users
- Go to Admin Center->'Administrative Privilege', search all users
- The page keeps loading for a very long time
Note: This scenario works fine in other browsers.
- It takes many resources (RAM/CPU time) to handle dom intensive actions in Edge.
If you have a big table of users, this would generate many dom objects which consume browser resources.
- Workaround: Please use the search criteria to narrow down the results to save the server bandwitdth as well as dom operation in the browser, or you can use another browser.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SEC , Security Reports , Problem