- Users have access to "enhanced search" in company settings and have not been set permissions for this feature
- BizX Platform
- 'Enhanced search' is controlled by the 'Enable Platform Search in Admin Tools' in Provisioning.
- Once this feature is enabled in Provisioning, it will be visible for all users with access to the Admin Tools
- There is no permission in 'Manage Permission Roles' to grant this.
- This is expected behaviour as a result of enabling the search for special characters feature
- A new RBP feature will be introduced as part of the b1605 release to control access to "Enhanced Search". See below b1605 design:
special characters search action RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602