- In ASE 16.0 SP01 PL03, the 'sa' user can not access a database.
- Error 10351 is raised if there is no any entry in the system table sysusers:
Msg 10351, Level 14, State 1:
Server 'xxx', Line 1:
Server user id 1 is not a valid user in database 'xxx'
- In previous versions of ASE the SA user was able to access a database with an empty sysusers table.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP137 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 PL03 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL02 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 and higher
sysusers, delete, truncate, empty, remove, reserve, CR787019, CR#787019, 787019, code changed, system table, update , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.