You want to allow lead creation using existing account only, so that lead with new account option should be disabled.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter
- Go to Leads View
- Click New
You see that you Use Existing Account indicator is marked as true, grayed for editing and Account Field is made mandatory
If you want to create leads always using an existing account, this scoping can be switched on. Otherwise by default C4C will offer the user to choose whether he wants to create a lead using existing account or with new account.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate until Questions section.
- Choose element Sales
- Select the element Lead Management
- Select sub element Leads
- Enable the question Do you want to use the existing account for lead creation?
- Choose Next.
- Click Finish.
Lead, Use Existing Account, Account, Mandatory, Grayed , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To