As an admin, I am unable to add inactive items to item prerequisites.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System
- System admin
- Items > Prerequisites
Reproducing the Issue
1. Edit an item
2. Under Related > Prerequisites > add > search inactive item
- When an item is made inactive it means that it is no longer in use.
- It is necessary for an item to be active to be added as prerequisite because users must complete the prerequisites before taking the actual course.
- If an item is inactive it will not be shown on the users learning plan and therefore they won't be able to complete it.
As per the current system design inactive items will not be added as prerequisites.
Please vote for the follwoing enhancements:
https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/204843 Show dependent items
https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/50151 Automatic Update of items in prerequisites
https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/227048 Allow All Item Revisions to Count Towards a Prerequisite
SAP, SF, Successfactors, LMS, learning, learning management system, prerequisites, prereq, prerequiste, item, revision, inactive, learning plan, related, update, dependant, dependancy , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To