- There is a malfunction with the Advanced Search feature in both staging and production. The results will not populate on dashboard until the “Advanced Search” button is selected after initial search submission.
- Onboarding Advanced Search
Reproducing the Issue
From OnBoarding dashboard, select “Advanced Search”
• Select “Activity” (as Search By), “Equals” (as Operator) and “Orientation Step” (as Condition Value)
• Add criteria and Submit
• Wait 30 seconds (normally it 5-15 seconds for results to display)
• Notice the dashboard view has not changed and no results are displaying
• Select “Advanced Search” again
• Notice that behind pop-up window the dashboard will flash and will then display the search results
- Engineering will be fixing this for the 1605 Rekease.
- 1605 Release
- Advance Search