Mutilple steps are required to successfully configure this scenario:
- External application invokes a service on the software.
- Based on the service invoked on the software, its respective real-time data flow (RTDF) invokes the Operation instance with XML data sent by the external application as input.
- This operation instance sends the message to the configured queue or topic in the JMS provider. Based on the type of operation (such as Request/Reply or Request/Acknowledge), the JMS provider sends the Reply/Acknowledgment message back to the software.
- External JMS application sends messages to the JMS Provider on a request queue or publishes the message to a topic. The JMS Adapter receives these messages after polling them from the JMS Provider and for P2P, sends the reply back to external JMS application on a configured reply queue. No reply is sent if the message was from a topic.
- Certified SAP Data Services Versions.
- Certified SAP Operation Systems. Refer to Product Availability Matrix.
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
JMS Adapter , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.