- How to do a proper SMP 3.0 Agentry production publish in the Cockpit with new data
- Test Case Scenario:
The production SMP 3.0 server had 3 SAP Work Manager versions deployed in the SAP Cockpit:
- Version 1.0.7
- Version 1.1.1
- Version 1.1.2
- Mobile device users were all using Work Manager version 1.1.2
- Version 1.0.7 was deleted because it was the oldest version in SMP 3.0
- This was done to allow version 1.1 mod 3 to be deployed
- After the version 1.0 mod 7 app was deleted all users received “error 13” messages when trying to sync even though the app version being used was not deleted.
- The only way to “fix” the problem was to redeploy version 1.0.7 (since the users already had this version on their devices)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP10 PL06)
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.