- Multiple Site Availability(MSA) setup
- One Primary Database (PDB) and one or more Replicate Databases (RDB)
- Database replication definition has created
- Database subscriptions are valid
- Resynchronize multiple RDBs from the same PDB dump
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5 and UP
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7 and UP
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD#1 and UP
sp_start_rep_agent resync, resync, multiple RDB, resume connection skip to resync marker. , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.