- In transaction IW21 user exit EXIT_SAPLIQS0_005 is not called when priority is selected
- In transaction IW22 user exit is not called when priority is changed
- Start and end dates are not calculated based on priority and user exit in the notification
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
V_T356-EHTBG, V_T356-EHTEN, SDUn. , EDUn. , Relative Start Date Unit, Relative End Date Unit, QQMA0018, IW23, pm notification , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.