You have a Partially Scheduled item in a ticket and you close the ticket since the work is completed even before the estimated time. However, Resource Scheduler still displays the to be scheduled demands for Completed/Closed Tickets since it was partially scheduled. You expect that the items should not be displayed in Resource Scheduler since the ticket is already closed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service Work center -> Tickets View
- Open a ticket XYZ which is in Completed status and ensure that the Work Progress Status is Finished
- Now, Go to Resource Scheduler Work center -> Resource Scheduler View
- Select To be Scheduled demands
- Choose appropriate service team as per ticket XYZ
- Click Go
- Here you can see the demand displayed for the ticket XYZ
Ticket status is not related to Demands. Once the ticket item is marked as Scheduling relevant and then released for scheduling, such items would be available for scheduling in Resource Scheduler UI. Once the demands are completely scheduled it will not be shown in the Scheduler UI. If the service request item is deleted, then demand UI doesn’t show such items. Changing the status of the Ticket or the Item is not related to Demands/Scheduler.
This is the expected behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To