- Add hiring manager's email id in the notification;
- Split the manager full name in notification;
- Manager full name is not appearing in notification.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
If the data key is not available in the data dictionary(in Settings Tab) then the key will not populate the value.
Some times data keys like hiringmanageremailid is not defined in Onboarding, so we have to use other ways to populate the value.
Only first name or last name are appearing for the hiring manager in notification.
Resolution for cause 1:
How to find whether we have the data key?
- Go to Onboarding;
- Click on Settings tab;
- Click Data dictionary;
- Search for the data key;
- If the data key is not available then you can create it. Please get assistance from the support engineer to find the right key name(Data Keys are case sensitive).
Resolution for cause 2:
Resolution for cause 3:
Search for the hiring manager in Onboarding > Security > User and check if the first name and last name are populated.
If something are missing:
- Select the user;
- Click in edit button;
- Fullfill the information that are missing;
- Click in update.
Recruiter, ONB, Notification, hiringmanager, hiring manager, first name, last name, user, user:HiringManager, objattr=firstname, objattr=lastname , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem