- You are trying to set up a Parallel Areas for your Parallel currency in a New Asset Accounting scenario .
- You get Error Message "Parallel currency depreciation area xx is not defined correctly" --> Message no. AC559
- Or error message "Parallel crcy area (crcy type xx) missing for area xx ch.of deprec. xxxx" --> Message no. ACC_AA116
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP Simple Finance
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 from SP2
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAPMSVMA, AC 559, AC559, OABT, Parallel Currencies, FIN_AA_PARALLEL_VAL, ACC_AA116, ACC_AA 116, RASFIN_MIGR_PRECHECK , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.