You have migrated the purchase orders and inbound deliveries from your old legacy system. However you cannot find either purchase order nor inbound delivery while creating New Return to Supplier under Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Common Tasks view
- Select New Return to Supplier
- Select the query Supplier Delivery Items By Selection
- You do not find either Purchase Order nor Inbound Delivery for return to supplier creation process
You cannot create Return to Supplier because both the purchase order and inbound delivery documents are migrated. Always Return to Supplier is created on the basis of inbound delivery document and in case of migrated inbound delivery, there is no real inbound delivery in the system. As a result purchase order/inbound delivery document is not available for Return to Supplier scenario.
You can use migrated purchase orders however you have to create an actual inbound delivery in the system and then Return to Supplier can be created with reference to Supplier Delivery.
RTS creation for migrated order; Supplier return for migrated PO, RTS creation , KBA , AP-RTS-RTS , Return To Supplier , How To