- The standard spreadsheet report - 'Compensation Diversity Report' fails for one or more Pay Matrices
SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to and open the 'Compensation Diversity Report' from the following location:
Home> Analytics>Reporting > Compensation>
- Choose the report's parameters and execute it.
The report shows a failed status in the 'Scheduled Reports' screen.
- One of the calculations used in the report has MaxPay-MinPay in the divisor.
- When MinPay and MaxPay have the same values for certain PayGrade, the above calculation results in a 'divide by zero' condition.
- As per the Compensation Hand book this is expected format:
Ascending, positive, non-zero values for minimum, midpoint, and maximum
- Identify the anomalous PayGrade and ensure it matches with the above guideline.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511