Difference in row status in PB Classic and PB.NET with the same code.
- A datastore with a new row inserted.
- SetItem() is used to set the column value.
- SetItemStatus() is then set to NotModified!
- In PB.NET, the row status reverts to New! In PB Classic, the row status is NewModified!
- The column should have a changed status, so the row status should be NewModified!.
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
NewModified! New! PowerBuilder, CR 797852, CR797852, ds, datastore, dw, datawindow, incorrect , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.