- ACH output file not created
- ACH output file incomplete
- Duplicate ACH data in multiple ACH output files
- SystemOut and ffusion logs report the error message "ACHAdapterUtil.writeRecordContents: Can't write ACH File header record to the ACH file! Terminating process!"
- ffusion log may have additional details about this error message indicating why it may have failed
- SAP Online Corporate Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0
- Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
Corporate Banking, CB, Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse, BPW, BPTW, Vendor, Employee, External Transfers , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.