- You want to enter an alternative payer at item level and receive the error message VP 237 "Credit limit customer differs from credit limit customer in header".
- According to business requirement, different payer in sales order need to be allowed.
- You want to deactive the credit management to achieve the requirement, but don't know how.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
VP 237, item payer, payer, item, item partner, credit management, credit control area , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.