When trying to import new JobCode via Role-JobCode mapping import, the job results is successful however, nothing appear on the system.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder (JDM/JPB)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a csv file for the import with the new JobCode:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content Import;
- Select the file created and the job specifications:
- In Admin Center > Monitor Job, the job shows that the import was successful:
- In the exported file with the job results, it is informed that no records were imported:
- In Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content, it is possible to see that the recently imported file did not create the new jobCode:
This is the current system behavior, as the Role to Job Code mapping import does not support the import of a new and non existing job code in the system.
To import new Job Codes in the instance, it is necessary to do so through User Directory File (UDF) or Position File, depending the nomination method used for the instance.
JPB Job Profile Builder JDM 2.0 JDMv2 Role-JobCode import mapping association importing associating map values not working create creating new value entry job code , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JDM , Job Description Manager , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To