- A disaster recovery situation has occurred.
- Backup and restore has been performed, but monitoring, promotion management, version management and search data is missing.
- It is required to backup the entirety of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, not just what is required to get the system up and running.
- Best practices are needed for restoring all of the data.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
disaster, recovery, best practice, restore , KBA , bidep , htkba , backup , disaster recovery , restore , 4.x , sapbi , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.