The required fields are correctly configured in your Performance Management or 360 Multi Rater Template. However, they are not working.
- Performance Management
- 360 Multi Rater
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Form
- Do not fill the required fields
- Click to move the form to the next step
- As a result, you will be able to send the form to the next step even without fiiling the required fields
This issue may be caused because you do not have "Version 10 UI" enabled in your backend system. (PMU-2853 / PMU-2921)
Support or Partners will follow exactly the steps below to enable it in your backend system:
- Make sure there is no one logged in system (to make sure no one is shocked by next actions)
- Go to > Provisioning
- Go to > Company Settings
- Uncheck "Version 12 UI framework (Revolution)" and "Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA)". Click the "Save Feature" button to make sure these two options are disabled.
- Check on "Version 10 UI" and click the "Save Feature" button.
- Check on "Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA)" and click the "Save Feature" button.
- Check on "Version 12 UI framework (Revolution)" and click the "Save Feature" button.
- Once above actions are completed one by one, login to the system and access > Admin Center > Form Template Settings. Open the Form Template and confirm the option "Legacy Workflow Routing" disappeared from the page.
- If the option disappeared, you can try to route the form. Required field should be now working.
Required Fields , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem