- ASE 16.0 SP02 PL02 - SP02 PL04
- ASE has configuration parameter 'enable dump history' turned on.
- For database that has option 'read only' turned on, dump database got error 3906:
Msg 3906, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'XXXX', Line 1:
Attempt to BEGIN TRANSACTION in database 'YYYY' failed because database is READ ONLY.
- Problem can also be seen with a database with 'read only' option enabled, with or without 'enable dump history' if the one or more of the following is true
- The database has at least one replicated table
- The database has at least one replicated stored procedure
- The database is marked for replication to a standby database (sp_reptostandby)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
enable dump history , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.