- There is a sales order relevant for GTS compliance management. A customs document is generated GTS automatically when the sales order is created.
- If the sales order is fully delivered, the delivery status is completed. In this case, the customs document of the sales order in GTS should be no longer relevant for compliance check (/SAPSLL/CUIT-ITREC should be blank).
- However, after creating a full delivery for the sales order in ECC, you find that the customs document of the SO in GTS is still relevant for rechecking (/SAPSLL/CUIT-ITREC is still 'X').
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
sales order, customs document, compliance check, completed, fully delivery, LFSTA, /SAPSLL/CUIT-ITREC, ITREC, recheck, SAPSLL/OBJSSF, /SAPSLL/SD0A_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3, Auftrag, Lieferung, Compliance Prüfung, Komplettlieferung, Lieferstatus, stock transport order, purchase requisition, VBUP-GBSTA, GBSTA, overall processing status, overall status, VBUP-ABSTA, ABSTA , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CON-DOC , Compliance: Document Processing , SLL-LEG-CON-EMB , Compliance: Embargo , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.