- Custom Bex variable is showing a static default value instead of a dynamic default value while setting prompt values of a schedule
- The prompt value should be dynamically determined by the ABAP coding used to design the Customer Bex variable
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise shows the hardcoded default value instead of the dynamic value
- When refreshing the report the prompt value is automatically updated
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.x
- SAP BW 7.x
CR4E, CRforEnt , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.