A user needs to customize the Drill to Detail view of a Measure in WFA.
NOTE: This Article is only for standard WFA on SQL and not for WFA on HANA.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
You can create a new drill to detail view.
Please note that the drill to detail views are per user per measure.
How to create a new drill to detail view
1. Log into your instance and access Workforce Analytics (either direct or through SSO from bizX)
2. Select the Analytics tab
3. Select a measure for new drill to detail view
4. Select the number in a table to see the default drill to detail view
5. Select Create New View button
6. Change view accordingly
7. Save As > enter name > Ok > Ok > Return
8. Set as default (if required)
9. See all views available by selecting the down arrow
Drill-to-detail view, customize d2d, customize drill to detail, default view, WFA on SQL, user view of drill to detail , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-DES , Report Designer , How To