- When I click on Document Center under Security and groups I do don't see any roles assigned to this group.
- Even if I create a new role it doesn't give the option of Document Center role in the drop-down list.
- The feature for Document Center is not activiated.
- If do not have access to Super Admin please open a Cloud Product Support Ticket for our engineer to resolve.
- If you have access to Super Admin please follow these steps.
- Go to Super Admin and find your account
- Go to Features
- Find Document Center and you will see that it say Inactive. You need to click on ONB-DocumentCenter and a new window will open and select ACTIVATE. Once the Document Center is activiated your screen will look like the screen shot below.
6. Go back to onboarding and check under Security >Groups > Document Center and you will see that the role is now appearing in the drop down.
- Document Center
- Inactive Document Center
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions