You have created supplier delivery against a purchase order, now you want to see the Delivered Value (Cost of delivered value) in the Monitoring Purchase Order report. However when you open the Monitoring Purchase Order report, system shows the Delivered Value as 0,00 EUR.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Reports view and select List.
- Select the report Monitoring Purchase Orders.
- Select View With, then Web Browser.
- Enter the Purchase Order ID field and select Go.
- You can see that Delivered Value shows as 0,00 EUR.
Delivered value is Zero in Monitoring Purchase Orders report because the system only considers delivered value for non-stock purchase orders. This is not the case of the given purchase order, which has only to-stock items.
System displays the price details only for Goods and Service Receipts document and the same is reflected in the report. The report does not show the Delivered Value for Inbound Delivery documents. Therefore the value is displayed as Zero.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To